U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: light proof packaging

Re: light proof packaging

Gord:

I HAVE A NUMBER OF BLACK PLASTIC BAGS THAT CIBACHROME (25-sheets) USED TO BE PACKED IN...

8x10 & 11x14....IF YOU FEEL THAT THESE MIGHT BE OF HELP, PLEASE LET ME KNOW....

...anyway...

terry