U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Cy DeCosse at John Stevenson <was Re: Nameless show at John Stevenson>

Cy DeCosse at John Stevenson <was Re: Nameless show at John Stevenson>

Cy DeCosse
Flowers of Legend and Myth
New works in handcrafted dichromate pigments
May 16 - June 30, 2007

JOHN STEVENSON 338 W 23rd St, NYC  10011, 212/352-0070

<http://www.johnstevenson-gallery.com/gallery.html>

---Wish I could run down and see it. :)

-greg schmitz
Anchorage, Alaska