U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Keith Taylor's prints for Cy Decosse

Re: Keith Taylor's prints for Cy Decosse

oh my god.... I'm answering myself! hehehehhee

Probably stochastic, so there is no angled screen, but the hard dots in full color printing won't show that much and would be much easier to print... and perhaps easier to calibrate the color, as you would  with an inkjet printer.