U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: I see spots......

Re: I see spots......

Hi Don,

What is a synthetic Sable?  Is that an antelope that wears a nylon wig?

Mark
In a message dated 5/20/07 7:22:57 PM, dsbryant@bellsouth.net writes:

Mark,

I use high quality Winsor & Newton sable/synthetic hair brushes for spotting in several different sizes #0. #00 - and so on. When I'm through spotting I clean with distilled water and set aside to dry. These brushes come to a fine point. There are probably other similar quality brushes in other brands. They aren't cheap but not terribly expensive either. You can also use them in your paint by numbers kits! :)

Don

Best Wishes,
Mark Nelson

Precision Digital Negatives - The System
PDNPrint Forum at Yahoo Groups
www.MarkINelsonPhoto.com

See what's free at http://www.aol.com.