U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Speaking of APIS

Speaking of APIS

Does anyone know what the schedule of events is for APIS?  I looked at the B&S site and was unable to find it.

Best Wishes,
Mark Nelson

Precision Digital Negatives - The System
PDNPrint Forum at Yahoo Groups
www.MarkINelsonPhoto.com