U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Jose Ortiz-Echague and Fresson

Re: Jose Ortiz-Echague and Fresson

Dave,

I joined the Art Institute of Chicago and a membership gives you access to their collection.  You email or call in advance and tell them what you would like to view (they have a really nice viewing room)  and then agree upon a date and time.  In talking to them face to face, the staff seemed very enthusiastic about doing this.

Best Wishes,
Mark Nelson

Precision Digital Negatives - The System
PDNPrint Forum at Yahoo Groups
www.MarkINelsonPhoto.com