U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Nameless show at John Stevenson

Re: Nameless show at John Stevenson

On Tue, 22 May 2007, Keith Taylor wrote:

Contact John or Will Story at the gallery - they'll have a better idea, as the price increases as the numbers in the edition are sold.

K.

The figure $3,700 comes to mind, so I must have seen it somewhere... tho I wasn't studying figures carefully. (And frankly that strikes me as, given the givens, rather low.)

However, I do distinctly recall what I called "a haze of red dots."

Judy