Re: The Death of Film(holders)
- To: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: The Death of Film(holders)
- From: email@example.com
- Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 22:11:47 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
- Comments: "alt-photo-process mailing list"
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=dk20050327; d=teleport.com;b=PbqnhnQQgM9cswz8eQaG7yc0E1v14juwU/C4LXvFTdyMLqYfqnBOHVlD3Eir7+eM;h=Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:To:Subject:Mime-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Mailer:X-ELNK-Trace:X-Originating-IP;
- List-id: alt-photo-process mailing list <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: email@example.com
- Resent-date: Tue, 22 May 2007 23:11:56 -0600 (CST)
- Resent-from: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Resent-message-id: <200705230511.l4N5BuVp004151@www.usask.ca>
- Resent-reply-to: email@example.com
Has someone called Fidelity or Lisco?
>From: Gordon Cooper <firstname.lastname@example.org>
>Sent: May 21, 2007 4:35 PM
>Subject: The Death of Film(holders)
>I've been told by Folks Who Claim to Know that all production of sheet
>film holders in North America has stopped. Can someone on this list
>confirm or refute this rumor?
>Puzzled in Bremerton,