U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Direct carbon

Re: Direct carbon

I would think so . . . I would be cautious to be certain you've obtained it before its caustic or acid treatment though.

Art

On Wed, 23 May 2007 20:13:55 -0400 (EDT), Ender100 wrote
> Art, would a slurry of paper pulp work?
>
> In a message dated 5/23/07 6:16:02 PM, achakali@wideopenwest.com writes:
>

> I wood stay clear of pine as it is very acidic.
> I use poplar wood sawdust.   Mix it with water and after a few minutes the sawdust hydrates and you are good to go.   You want enough sawdust in the slurry so that it pours like a thick soup.
> Art
>

> Best Wishes,
> Mark Nelson

Precision Digital Negatives - The System

PDNPrint Forum at Yahoo Groups

www.MarkINelsonPhoto.com

--
WOW! Homepage (http://www.wowway.com)