From: achakali@wideopenwest.com
To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
Subject: Re: Direct carbon
Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 13:38:09 -0500

I would think so . . . I would be cautious to be certain
you've obtained it before its caustic or acid treatment
though.
Art

On Wed, 23 May 2007 20:13:55 -0400 (EDT), Ender100 wrote

achakali@wideopenwest.com writes:

> I wood stay clear of pine as it is very acidic.
> I use poplar wood sawdust. Mix it with water and after a
few minutes the sawdust hydrates and you are good to go.
You want enough sawdust in the slurry so that it pours like a
thick soup.

--
WOW! Homepage (http://www.wowway.com)

PC Magazine’s 2007 editors’ choice for best Web mail—award-winning
Windows Live Hotmail.