U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Gum Bichromate workshop

Re: Gum Bichromate workshop

Hi,
I can't make this workshop (although it would be perfect for me!), but I just wanted to let it be known that I appreciated these types of posts. I may just happen to be in the right place at the right time next time!
Laura

Bob wrote:
Hi, I don't know how many list members are in the Indianapolis, IN or surrounding area or would be interested, But this workshop is being offered at the Indianapolis Art Center.

Just thought it would be of interest to list members in the area. If you have questions about the workshop you can get in touch with Ginny at: ginnytaylorrosner@musa.org <mailto:ginnytaylorrosner@musa.org>