U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Computer manuals [WAS: Pierre Duncan etc.]

Re: Computer manuals [WAS: Pierre Duncan etc.]

Judy wrote:

Etienne, you are teasing me no?  Those drivers are for a pc, not mac, right?
Teasing, no. But yes, the drivers are built into (or supplied with) Windows Vista.

Richard wrote:

Its possible the manuals are on-line. I have a Sony VAIO which came with a small brochure packed in with the back-up discs. The manuals are on-line. I downloaded them, many pages of instructions and specifications.
They may well be. So far, I haven't needed them.

Best regards,

etienne