U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Computer manuals [WAS: Pierre Duncan etc.]

Re: Computer manuals [WAS: Pierre Duncan etc.]

Judy,

Don't you watch those great Mac commercials on tv? It's all so easy! heheheeheh

Mark Nelson
Precision Digital Negatives
PDNPrint : Precision Digital Negatives
Mark I. Nelson Photography

In a message dated 5/25/07 10:34:14 PM, photographeur@nerdshack.com writes:

Judy wrote:

>Etienne, you are teasing me no?  Those drivers are for a pc, not mac, right?

Teasing, no.  But yes, the drivers are built into (or supplied with)
Windows Vista.

Richard wrote:

>Its possible the manuals are on-line. I have a Sony VAIO which came
>with a small brochure packed in with the back-up discs. The manuals
>are on-line. I downloaded them, many pages of instructions and specifications.

They may well be.  So far, I haven't needed them.

Best regards,

etienne

See what's free at http://www.aol.com.