To: <alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca>
Sent: Saturday, May 26, 2007 12:15 AM
Subject: Re: Why did Nadeau bug Echague re the Fresson secrets??

Chris,

are you going to include some of the great film documentaries on photography
and photographers?

Just thought I would mention it.... hehehehehe

Mark
In a message dated 5/25/07 11:30:12 PM, zphoto@montana.net writes:

I have one light semester ahead of me so my goal is to be done with the
book
by December. But you know how that goes--my "library project" which was
going to take a couple days has extended into 3 weeks. I mean, if I had
THOUGHT about it, to page through 3700 books--each book is a minute of
paging, and of course I get sidetracked in it (as I did with the Metzner
Fresson book)....so 3700 minutes minimum equates to 60 hours minimum. I am
so naiive...

Mark Nelson
Precision Digital Negatives
PDNPrint : Precision Digital Negatives