U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Computer manuals [WAS: Pierre Duncan etc.]

Re: Computer manuals [WAS: Pierre Duncan etc.]

On Sat, 26 May 2007, Ender100@aol.com wrote:

Glad she survived Fox..... now if you wanna talk about the spawn of the
devil... hehehehe OOOPS NO POLITICS!

My book has a cute young guy in a t-shirt that says "Sweet Jesus I hate Bill O'Reilly." Next time she could wear one of those.

J.