U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Attn. Sandy King + All Re the viability of Direct Carbon Paper.

Re: Attn. Sandy King + All Re the viability of Direct Carbon Paper.

Actually John, I'm a little afraid of you, tho not yet afraid of Erie, but I think you need the same advice; DON'T put so much info in a single long paragraph without line spaces. VERY hard to read, definitely against a steep gradient. For some of us ancient decrepit bifocal-wearing relics, reading on the monitor is already a pain.

And for the love of heaven, SKIP A LINE BETWEEN PARAGRAPHS. You're not paying for paper.

Just look what it looks like:

J.