U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Attn All Fresson enthusiasts.A message from Pierre Duncan.

Attn All Fresson enthusiasts.A message from Pierre Duncan.

Pierre Duncan ( aka you know who) informs us that because of his intuitive insight into all matters photo alt, we need not discuss, any further, the mysteries of Fresson or Direct Carbon  emulsion coating methods as he knows that this is accomplished by silk screening.

                      I happen to know a subsriber to this list who has regular phone calls from Pierre.

                       I will thank him, back through the grapevine, for this input as he has the prefix  ''Dr.'' to his name, though  its not in photography but holistic medicine.

 Watch out for more divine messages from above.

John - Photographist - London - UK