From: Sandy King [mailto:sanking@clemson.edu]
Sent: Saturday, June 09, 2007 12:47 AM
To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
Subject: Re: Digital Film backup

Mark,

That may be so. In my own case I have it covered since I use only film.

For others, there is always film. I could think of several types of systems to archive digital on film. I am surprised that none are available commercially.

Might be a good commercial enterprise to set this up?  There is absolutely a need, because whatever you are doing digitally will be lost. That you can count on.

Sandy