U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Drying of handmade watercolour paper

Re: Drying of handmade watercolour paper

Ritab19106@aol.com schrieb:
Judy --
Will a wet print adhere with this tape? Is there a label which identifies the maker of the tape? 'Sounds better than my pebble method... .
I was wondering about this as well. Usually, I don't use regular adhesive tape, but a special kind which turns adhesive when soaked in water. I have no idea what it's called in English, in German it's Nassklebeband or something like "wet adhesive tape". When wet, it sticks to both the paper and the glass surface, but as it dries up, it does not stick much to the glass, but still hangs on to the paper itself.

Tor