From: Weber, Scott [mailto:sweber@mail.barry.edu]
Sent: Saturday, June 23, 2007 9:55 AM
To: Lew
Subject: camerawork

Interested in your project, keep me posted. The book Katharine spoke of was produced by Tachen (sp) and does include every single page of all issues.

Scott

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential, and/or privileged material. No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any errant transmission. If you receive this message in error, please immediately delete it and all copies of it from your system and notify the sender. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses.
Barry University - Miami Shores, FL (http://www.barry.edu)