Re: negative scanners (OT)
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: negative scanners (OT)
- From: Jeremy Moore <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 15:27:38 -0500
- Comments: "alt-photo-process mailing list"
- Dkim-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta;h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references;b=Lab1R4DUBchlthZSqxnJBoQEWXt9Yl72PgLCpMF4peoU7QG5BbpptN38wj84HWgvRlOBTWZCTQoUE7vzZam7upGP6cghnS6la9O7ltnb2ROiK7uIGWJSKVDfyZ0Gq7aljOVfYKPfSyqCGx0UPTs1OByab4ySfsN4e3tEOBTSMe8=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=beta;h=received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references;b=SUfqV9akBEqWdvxHmbCc7Dg5ahYRYKkSImYGHHHuBVG7qbm550cEMVYIfy4bPE4pvOH17WtKPziKpJJ+EoNIDnDmKAXb74Qn8MPP3QgZxVOzgKCXsbs940Phql8yGvPjrk+ErdhDlkb8mguDuze+HM8Zwfue5PatRrWX1vgr8EY=
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- List-id: alt-photo-process mailing list <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <email@example.com><001d01c7a01e$598267d0$0200a8c0@DC5YX7B1> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: email@example.com
I would suggest the Nikon 8000/9000 series, but you'll probably decide on buying the glass holder for 120--film flatness with the non-glass holder is very poor. I use one to scan all of my 35mm/120 film and am thrilled with the output (w/ the 120 glass holder).
On 6/27/07, firstname.lastname@example.org <
I need to buy negative scanner to scan both 35mm and
medium format negs and slides to produce both enlarged
digital negatives and large digital prints. I am printing
on the Epson 4800. Does anyone have suggestions for a
scanner that will produce high quality scans? If this is
not of interest to the group, please email off list.