U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: negative scanners (OT)

Re: negative scanners (OT)

Janet,

Do you have a price range you want to stick with?

For smaller negatives like 35 mm and medium format, I would suggest going with a dedicated film scanner rather than a flatbed—however the prices are going to be a bit higher for a dedicated film scanner like the Nikon.

Best Wishes,
Mark Nelson

Precision Digital Negatives - The System
PDNPrint Forum at Yahoo Groups
www.MarkINelsonPhoto.com