U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: View Camera Conference - Louisville, KY

Re: View Camera Conference - Louisville, KY

Title: Re: View Camera Conference - Louisville, KY

Hi Mark,

Unfortunately I will not be able to attend the conference.

Please convey my greeting and wishes for continuing best health to Steve Simmons.

Sandy King