From: Richard Sullivan <richsul@earthlink.net>
Date: 2007/06/30 Sat PM 08:31:59 CDT
To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
Subject: RE: APIS & Alt-Photo in NM / AZ

Jalo,
&nbsp;
You Are in luck. APIS is going on during PhotoArts Santa Fe. Therewill be over
60 venues of photo shows and lectures, plus studio tours and atrade show,
going on during the week. Santa Fe is the second largest art marketin the
U.S., second only to NYNY. Andrew Smith has just moved to a newspectacular
gallery space and Verve has just done a huge major expansion. Thisis the 3rd
biannual PhotoArts, and by far the largest. I think yourstay will be
enjoyable. We also have a world class opera, and I&#8217;ve metfew
photographers that weren&#8217;t interested in opera. &#160;http://
www.santafeopera.org/ Check thisout, it&#8217;s not shabby!
&nbsp;
--Dick Sullivan
(Co-founder with Melody Bostick &#160;of PhotoArts Santa Fe -- allservices
donated)
&nbsp;