U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: Phil Davis

RE: Phil Davis

Oh goodness! A generation is passing away. I have learned a lot from his
book "Beyond the Zone System."

He was still teaching at University of Michigan when I studied engineering
there. Unfortunately I wasn't into photography at that time (I had a
darkroom before that but sort of gave that hobby up while studying in the
university), so I never met him. In fact, I didn't even know his name at
that time.   :(

Dave S