U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: OT: disk error

Re: OT: disk error

Rajul,

I agree with Gordon that Disk Utility is the first one to use. Best is to reboot from your Startup Disk and run Disk Utility off that. Back up all your important files first.

But I would NOT use Tech Tools Plus that came with your system disks! Twice I've had to reformat the drive because of it!

Hope this helps.

Sam