From: the laboratorium [mailto:thelaboratorium@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, July 06, 2007 4:27 PM
To: thelaboratorium@gmail.com
Subject: the laboratorium

Hello everyone-

We are sad to inform you that the laboratorium is closing. It has been
a difficult decision but at this point we just don't have the time to
commit to its continuance. We both need time to devote to our own
artwork and careers. Distance is also an issue as we now live three
hours away from each other. It has been an enlightening experience and
we are pleased with the things we accomplished during our short
existence, particularly the Past is Present exhibition. Thanks for
your support and interest in our work. We can be reached at the
addresses below. Please keep us informed of interesting events and
opportunities.

Vive le silver!

Jenn and Heather

jennclibby@gmail.com
hfwetzel@gmail.com

and for future reference, one of these days we will both have our own
websites up at these domains.

http://hfwetzel.com/
http://jennlibby.com/