U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: Negative Scanning

RE: Negative Scanning

Reduce the noise in the BLUE channel. You may even scan as a positive and change in PS or as a color negative but try playing with a bit of noise reduction in the blue channel.

Eric

Eric Neilsen Photography

4101 Commerce Street

Suite 9