U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | LUCK OR GREAT INTEGRATOR?

LUCK OR GREAT INTEGRATOR?

DEAR LIST,
	FYI
	Well, right after making my test strip (cut from an 11X14 sheet of
coated paper) for a pt/pd print, the bulb in my NuArc 26-1KS quit.  I
replaced it with a brand new bulb and, because I assumed that the spectral
distribution and amount of actinic energy would be quite different in a new
vs. old bulb, I made another strip using another piece of the same coated
paper.  Of course they were processed as nearly alike as my process
variability allows.
	Upon visual comparison, the two strips appear to be identical!  I
guess that the NuArc integrator does an excellent job!
		CHEERS!
			BOB

 Please check my website: http://www.bobkiss.com/

"Live as if you are going to die tomorrow.  Learn as if you are going to
live forever".  Mahatma Gandhi