U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: digital negatives and Epson printers

Re: digital negatives and Epson printers

Take a look at this...

also at the bottom is a direct method for printing enlarged negs with color inksets...

it makes use of the fact that historical processes are largely insensitive to yellow -red light- and highly sensitive to
blue -green light...

I have not done this yet- but I am gearing up to it...

Sincerely, Richard Vallon Jr...

also there is a method which I am reading available for a fee at http://www.precisiondigitalnegatives.com