U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Anyone from Barcelona?

Re: Anyone from Barcelona?

Loris Medici escribió:
I've just met someone who lives in Barcelona and wants to know if there are alt-process artists in her neighbourhood. She makes a personal research about alt-processes and would like to (know / meet with) artists who use historical / alternative processes.
For those who are interested, her email address is: nihalmumcu@gmail.com <mailto:nihalmumcu@gmail.com> (please reply OFF-LIST)
Thanks for lis... err... reading :)

__________ Información de NOD32, revisión 2417 (20070724) __________

Este mensaje ha sido analizado con NOD32 antivirus system
http://www.nod32.com
hi loris can I deduce that he/she is at the present time in Spain and is it in Barcelona?. If it is this way, and he/she is carrying out a tour for Spain, maybe we could see each other and to greet us personally. Greetings.