U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Re: Ultrafine on the Epson 3800

Re: Re: Ultrafine on the Epson 3800

Sam,

Actually I think the 3800  creates exit roller marks with the Ultrafine like the 2200 when using color inks. So you may need to raise the exit rollers but since I don't own the 3800 I'm not sure how to do that.

Don