U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Bromoil Video

Bromoil Video

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
  • Subject: Bromoil Video
  • From: George L Smyth <glsmyth@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2007 15:09:40 -0700 (PDT)

I have been struggling with Bromoil and was hoping to find the video by Norman
Gryspeerdt, but without success.  Does it exist anywhere?  I came across some
snippets of the video and found it interesting that where Gene Laughter
describes a particular means of working with the ink by gently bouncing the
brush, Norman Gryspeerdt apparently smashes the brush into the print, basically
proving that there is no single way to do this.

So if anyone could point me to a source for the video/DVD then I would
appreciate the help.

Cheers -

george

   Eclectic Mix: http://EclecticMix.com