U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Kalitipe

Kalitipe

Hello to all: After some years making kalitipias, now I am meeting with a problem. I make the covering of the emulsion with brush, 2 layers. I humidify the brush lightly in distilled water and I am slippery well before covering with the emulsion. After the second covering and the paper has dried off to ambient temperature, I expose as always to the light and I reveal as always. Result: fringes of a clearer tone (more yellow) where it located the first brush blows, what produces a wrong and ugly aspect in the final result of the impression. what am I making bad?. If I humidify the paper previously, the effect is much more remarkable. Greetings from Spain. Excuses for my English, text translated by computer.