To: <alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca>
Sent: Thursday, August 02, 2007 6:37 AM
Subject: Re: Bromoil Video

Crumb, just noticed that regardless, there is a minimum order of 25 Euros,
so
I'm out of luck.  I have created a daily search on eBay so that I'll know
when
it comes available again.

Cheers -

george

--- Josh Verduzco <joshverd@hotmail.com> wrote:

Hi George,

Youre right there is not a "buy this item" button.  You have to find the
"serial number" and put it into the order form:
https://www.silverprint.co.uk/orderform.html .

Josh