U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Bromoil ink dryed out

Bromoil ink dryed out

Hi everyone,

I just started bromoiling, and have been impressed with the results. But recently I accidentally left a can of ink in my garage for a bit (and in Austin TX in summer that means heat) which I didn't know was a bad thing. When I checked it, it was pretty tough, there was still a little moisture in it but it was pretty dry. Is there a way I can get it to working order again? Maybe a solvent or something would get it back to normal? Or should I just get a new can?

Thanks,
Josh

Puzzles, trivia teasers, word scrambles and more. Play for your chance to win! http://club.live.com/home.aspx?icid=CLUB_hotmailtextlink