From: nihal mumcu [mailto:nihalmumcu@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 07, 2007 2:15 PM
To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
Subject: how to develope fotos on stones (granit)?

Dear all,

i just made my inscription to the list, hi to everybody, I´m Nihal. I
need to develope fotos on stones with Vandyke and Cianotipia tecnicks(or
other ones if you know) and i want to know if someone between you can
give me some information about the proces, i mean how to prepaer the
stone, how long i sould let them in water, and what kind of warnishing i
can put if i want to present them in open air places.  Is there anybody
with experience abouth the subject?

Thanks a lot,
Nihal Mumcu