U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Gum Bichromate Print Clearing Question

Re: Gum Bichromate Print Clearing Question

Hi Bruce,

I think it's a good idea to agitate some, though I don't think it's very critical.

There has been a lot of discussions on this list on the pros and cons of using the clearing solution a while ago, in case you missed them.

I'm glad to know you've done some gum printing. Want to tell us about your experience?

Sam Wang