U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Xrya Film and Pyrocat

Re: Xrya Film and Pyrocat

Title: Re: Xrya Film and Pyrocat
Hi,

In my previous message I absolutely ignored the fact that you mentioned you were working with x-ray film . For that reason my comments at the end of the message are completely gratuitous.

Sandy King