U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: vernis soehnee

Re: vernis soehnee

What was the NAME of Koester's book, Chris?
Der Gummidruck. I had it translated from the German a few years ago.

Chris, did he CALL it "Vernis Soehnee"?
No, not so lucky. It was called Crystal Varnish, but I couldn't believe someone would make up a batch that big!!! Gallons of the stuff??!!! That was in the Photo Beacon, though. I just had visions of you mixing huge vats of it in your crowded darkroom/basement and couldn't resist.
Chris

Christina Z. Anderson
Assistant Professor, Photo Option Coordinator
Montana State University, VCB 220
Box 173350
Bozeman Montana 59718
406.994.6219