U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Shooting long range negs?

Re: Shooting long range negs?

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
  • Subject: Re: Shooting long range negs?
  • From: eric nelson <emanphoto@gmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 09 Aug 2007 10:12:21 -0500
  • Dkim-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta;h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references;b=CDpdPAEaxWHAtiMN1d+9REj5dmkvozVrpR1OU0MzzN2824AQVaolfwv1e1vj2K7BT/GLJSW3vGqTBklLRHTXEKUH8YkXuometvtlZtMwTnxMrPwSgW22FNCmMoBk24EjRH1h5gWOfAwY9yFV+Vvw2eILICcxHU4UfroWSYQNJxk=

I don't remember the film I used, but I had good success with negs
developed in D19 for albumen printing, which needs a little less
contrast than salted paper.  You end up with very contrast negs that,
for me, printed well using Strathmore Artist's Drawing paper plate
finish.
Eric