From: Stane Kocar [mailto:stane.kocar@siol.net]
Sent: Friday, August 10, 2007 2:15 PM
To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
Subject: Re: Lagrange cyanotype

Loris, thank you very much for the answer.
I think I tried this way also, but it didn't work for me too. No, I
haven't problems with traditional cyanotype (but with the Ware version
I have troubles at clearing too).
I just have a kilo of Ammonium Iron Oxalate and I was curious, how this
formula works. I am just preparing material for my next show in
September
(first real alt-exhibition in Slovenia with more than one alt
techniques!)
and I would like to include as much different variants as I can. What is
solution strength for the Cyanotype Rex (if this is not a formula,
you must have pay for?)

I think some time ago you arrage to sell gold chloride (or some similar
thing which I don't recall right now) for mixing the gold toner, which
is in
Istanbul cheaper than in other parts of Europe. I need gold toner for
VDBs
and salt prints, my Tetenal GT is running out. I am curious if I can
make it
DIY cheaper.
Please, send me more informations off-list if this offer is still valid.

Regards from Slovenia
Stane Kocar