From: Loris Medici [mailto:mail@loris.medici.name]
Sent: Friday, August 10, 2007 1:47 PM
To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
Subject: RE: Lagrange cyanotype

This is essentially what our TK calls "Cyanotype-Rex" - except for
slightly different solution strengths. I had bad luck with this type of
formula: strange tonal response (flat and grainy midtones, stair-like
H&D curve) + blue stained highlights (maybe you'll find staining is less
by separating solutions).