Re: Inkpress Transparency Film
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Inkpress Transparency Film
- From: Jeremy Moore <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2007 10:50:37 -0500
- Comments: "alt-photo-process mailing list"
- Dkim-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta;h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references;b=N2nqtl9oRq1Psad0Bjh89qxU1U7Z0sO3idXeGEJrPERp9llQFqA9TFTPExB89YXEibOx+aAnq1J63oaMX7R89s9HgP5/r9CKxCE1LundU5Mky6TTs41SnnF0FTnKlGKIGrc6vziByidDqLANGtSxvcPtHmWqi5hbal9LSw8O34g=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=beta;h=received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references;b=O4SjeTEyq5MLGn7fRTPjOF+pR7hju5MLxfcJnbadGAFJ3rsoxTPteNjrYDqvwTxoXDYkMfRXiN04HkotTR1G772fF5TGxD9470hXiZZIM8aepRN/0Rm7aOmB4irjlZqX5U3/zuTe9xgo/jDbjjDt5LPeyIO1Z/wKR2Y3BrW5pkM=
- In-reply-to: <46BF1CAC.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-id: alt-photo-process mailing list <email@example.com>
- References: <000c01c7dc6f$bd1cf2a0$6501a8c0@athlon64> <46BF1CAC.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: email@example.com
What inkset/printer are you using with these negatives? I have found this to be the deciding factor as I have zero problems using the Ultrafine with dye inks, but it doesn't work as well with the k3 Epson pigments.
On 8/12/07, Dan Burkholder <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
Funny you should ask. I'm teaching a pt/pd workshop at the moment and
just made the first neg on the Inkpress Transparency Film. The neg looks
GREAT! It's holding a lot of ink with no puddling and comes in sheets.
There does seem to be a bit of red cast in the neg so that may add an
optical density that requires curve tweaking. So far I'm impressed.
The URL is www.inkpresspaper.com
Hope this helps!
Don Bryant wrote on 8/11/07, 7:31 PM:
> Fellow Listers,
> Has anyone used Inkpress Transparency Film sold at inkjetart.com
> inkjet digital negatives?
> Here is the URL listing the transparency materials available:
> Don Bryant