From: Jeremy Moore [mailto:jeremydmoore@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, August 12, 2007 11:55 AM
To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
Subject: Re: Inkpress Transparency Film

Don,

If you go to the site at the very bottom it says only for use with Dye Inks--just wanted to point this out for anyone who may not have noticed it. This is in regards to the Westjet material linked below.

-Jeremy-

On 8/12/07, Don Bryant <dsbryant@bellsouth.net> wrote:

Hi David,

> No I  haven't tried that one but I have found this product to be excellent

http://westarsolutions.com/vend/westar/westjet.html

So this product has none of the drying-ink load issues associated with the Ultrafine Clear Film?

Thanks,

Don