U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Scott McMahon gum workshop, September

Re: Scott McMahon gum workshop, September

That is very nice work indeed. Thanks for the link. In a similar vein, does anyone in the UK offer workshops in Gum? I contacted the only person I know in the UK - Terry King - but he is far too expensive. Two days for 600 bucks and 1,000 dollars for 5 days. Too rich for my blood. It could be that it's a differant process though. He calls it Gum Rex now...Anyway I would love to visit with a Gum worker in the UK, just to see how they work.

Regards

David H