U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: OT: HDR and Tone Mapping B&W Images

Re: OT: HDR and Tone Mapping B&W Images

Hi Don
I have just started with Photometrix Pro and have some interesting results. Note, they have a very good educational discount if you are eligible. Here are 3 images on my facebook site that were just for fun. I also have some images on my computer that I need to do for work. Photometrix is easy to work with and its alt, sort of.  I thing that I first read about it in an article by Dan:
Thanks Dan

Here's the three pictures.
Cheers
Bruce