U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: OT: HDR and Tone Mapping B&W Images

Re: OT: HDR and Tone Mapping B&W Images

sam wang escribió:
Hi Don,

Not in black and white specifically but I have been using Photomatrix for some time. Worked well.

But if you use Photoshop CS3, the HDR built into it very much resembles Photomatrix'. Maybe even mo better. This is from quite limited experience however.

For black and white only, 16 bit from RAW just about covers everything you might need, I think. Unless you go for the ultra HDR look.

Sam Wang