From: Sandy King [mailto:sanking@clemson.edu]
Sent: Saturday, August 18, 2007 10:53 AM
To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
Subject: Re: Panoramic Digital Negatives

What version of Photoshop are you using. I have stitched with CS3 and it maintained the original dpi of the images.

Sandy King

At 9:52 AM -0700 8/18/07, Mike Kirwan wrote:
I have been experimenting with Arcsoft Panorama 4 and very pleased with the "positive" results. Now I am importing into Photoshop to convert to a digital negative and while all works well the output from this software is always pegged at 200 dpi regardless of the original dpi of the images. Anyone know of a panoramic stitching software that maintains the original dpi?
Thanks
Mike