U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Choosing a printer for digi-negs

Re: Choosing a printer for digi-negs

DON:

Did you "give up" on your "abandoned  greenhouse" project??

terry

On Aug 21, 2007, at 5:03 PM, Don Bryant wrote:

Neal,

You can purchase a refurbished Epson 1800 through the Epson Clearance Center
online for $349 which includes free shipping.

Don Bryant